SPRINGFIELD, Mass. (WWLP) – More than 1,000 people have sworn off gambling at Massachusetts casinos, including MGM Springfield. Mark Vander Linden, MGC’s Director of Research and Responsible Gaming, said, “This milestone is significant but represents a small percentage of those struggling to control their gambling.” Read more here.
Dec 10, 2021
Despite only having a $1,250 per month salary, a woman from northern Wisconsin spent over $140,000 of another person’s money at casinos and paid herself and her family over $80,000. Read more here.
- Bristol Village Board Attempts to Railroad Casino Land Deal
- Legal Review of Bristol Hard Rock Casino Letter or Intent
- Potential for another Kenosha casino proposal could be in the works
- BRISTOL RESIDENTS: SLOW DOWN CASINO LAND DEAL
- Hard Rock may be rolling the dice again on financing and running a Kenosha casino