Teenagers today have the world in the palm of their hands. Literally. Smart phones, laptops, tablets and any devices that access the internet makes just about anything in any part of the world at their disposal. The good, the bad and the ugly. The internet exposes children to gambling well before they’re 18 – they encounter ads for gambling in emails, pop up ads and online advertising. These ads send the message that gambling is fun and exciting, that the...
TO: Chairman Swearingen and Members of State Affairs and Government Operations FR: Lorri Pickens, Citizens Against Expanded Gambling DATE: January 27, 2015 RE: Testimony Opposing AB 800 Thank you Chairman Swearingen and Members of State Affairs and Government Operations. My name is Lorri Pickens, and I am here on behalf of Citizens Against Expanded Gambling. Citizens Against Expanded Gambling is a group of concerned citizens, employers and community leaders who oppose the expansion of gambling in Wisconsin. Citizens Against Expanded Gambling represents...
- Bristol Village Board Attempts to Railroad Casino Land Deal
- Legal Review of Bristol Hard Rock Casino Letter or Intent
- Potential for another Kenosha casino proposal could be in the works
- BRISTOL RESIDENTS: SLOW DOWN CASINO LAND DEAL
- Hard Rock may be rolling the dice again on financing and running a Kenosha casino