MADISON – Nearly 900 residents from across the state joined Citizens Against Expanded Gambling’s tele-townhall last night to discuss the dangers of expanding gambling in Wisconsin. Congressman Glenn Grothman strongly voiced his opposition to any new casinos, noting the negative impact far outweighs any benefit they bring to a community. “If you put a casino in Shullsburg, in Beloit, in Kenosha, you are going to have an increased amount of loss. Behind all of those losses, will be more people...
Jul 25, 2016
- Bristol Village Board Attempts to Railroad Casino Land Deal
- Legal Review of Bristol Hard Rock Casino Letter or Intent
- Potential for another Kenosha casino proposal could be in the works
- BRISTOL RESIDENTS: SLOW DOWN CASINO LAND DEAL
- Hard Rock may be rolling the dice again on financing and running a Kenosha casino