Burlington – Citizens Against Expanded Gambling and Wisconsin Family Council partnered to hold their first forum last night, drawing a crowd of 39 participants in Burlington. The forum informed citizens on the facts about the Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) industry, the impact of legalizing Internet gambling, and provided effective tools of engagement to combat expected legislation from the Wisconsin State Legislature. Attendees were encouraged to contact their state legislators and educated on effective means of communicating the information to their...
Citizens Against Expanded Gambling host forums on the Danger of Legalizing Internet Gambling in Wisconsin
MADISON – Citizens Against Expanded Gambling and Wisconsin Family Council are sponsoring educational forums across Wisconsin to highlight the dangers of legalizing Daily Fantasy Sports. The first two forums will be held at the Charcoal Grill in Burlington, WI on Tuesday, January 24 from 6:00 to 8:00 pm, and the Sheboygan Pizza Ranch on February 2 from 6:00 to 8:00 pm. Assembly Bill 800 from was introduced in the State Affairs committee on January 25, 2016. A hearing was scheduled...
- Bristol Village Board Attempts to Railroad Casino Land Deal
- Legal Review of Bristol Hard Rock Casino Letter or Intent
- Potential for another Kenosha casino proposal could be in the works
- BRISTOL RESIDENTS: SLOW DOWN CASINO LAND DEAL
- Hard Rock may be rolling the dice again on financing and running a Kenosha casino