February 26, 2017 Milwaukee Journal Sentinel Op-Ed by Julaine Appling “Where else can you buy hope for a dollar?” This sad statement from gamblers shows the level of desperation too many reach in trying to secure their present and their future. Gambling is a zero-sum game. Winner takes all; loser loses all he or she has in the game. Gambling is indiscriminate in this win-loss setup. Done legally, it’s no respecter of people, whether we’re talking buying lottery tickets or...
- Bristol Village Board Attempts to Railroad Casino Land Deal
- Legal Review of Bristol Hard Rock Casino Letter or Intent
- Potential for another Kenosha casino proposal could be in the works
- BRISTOL RESIDENTS: SLOW DOWN CASINO LAND DEAL
- Hard Rock may be rolling the dice again on financing and running a Kenosha casino