March 2, 2017 State Budget calls for $3 million in Lottery Advertising Governor Walker’s 2017-19 budget calls for increasing annual lottery advertising spending by $3 million to $10.5 million. That’s a 40% boost in funding for advertising aimed at increasing lottery sales. This advertising comes at a cost that can be measured in tax dollars spent and the devastating impact of gambling on Wisconsin families. People play the lottery hoping to improve their financial situation. Gambling is a zero sum...
- Bristol Village Board Attempts to Railroad Casino Land Deal
- Legal Review of Bristol Hard Rock Casino Letter or Intent
- Potential for another Kenosha casino proposal could be in the works
- BRISTOL RESIDENTS: SLOW DOWN CASINO LAND DEAL
- Hard Rock may be rolling the dice again on financing and running a Kenosha casino