“Paddock’s liquid wealth declined before the shooting. Authorities analyzed Paddock’s finances and determined that he lost nearly 75 percent of his wealth in two years. In September 2015, his bank accounts totaled over $2 million, according to the report. By contrast, that amount dropped to just over $500,000 in September 2017. More than $600,000 was paid to casinos, $170,000 was paid to credit card companies and $95,000 went to gun-related purchases, the report said. Lombardo told reporters today that Paddock’s...
The NCAA announced it will create a working group of “subject matter experts” to assess areas such as officiating, NCAA rules, federal and state laws, and the use of integrity services. NCAA leadership has already called for federal regulation on sports betting. NCAA rules prohibit sports wagering by athletes and athletic department employees. https://www.ksl.com/?sid=46363687
- Bristol Village Board Attempts to Railroad Casino Land Deal
- Legal Review of Bristol Hard Rock Casino Letter or Intent
- Potential for another Kenosha casino proposal could be in the works
- BRISTOL RESIDENTS: SLOW DOWN CASINO LAND DEAL
- Hard Rock may be rolling the dice again on financing and running a Kenosha casino