Both casino plans in the Stateline Area are still waiting on a final ruling as the Ho-Chunk Nation’s Beloit casino plan remains with Wisconsin Gov. Tony Evers’ office and the City of Rockford’s Hard Rock casino project is still under review by the Illinois Gaming Board. In Beloit, the Ho-Chunk plan remains on Evers’ desk, who is required to make a two-part ruling within one year of the plan receiving a favorable determination from the Bureau of Indian Affairs. The...
- Bristol Village Board Attempts to Railroad Casino Land Deal
- Legal Review of Bristol Hard Rock Casino Letter or Intent
- Potential for another Kenosha casino proposal could be in the works
- BRISTOL RESIDENTS: SLOW DOWN CASINO LAND DEAL
- Hard Rock may be rolling the dice again on financing and running a Kenosha casino