Government’s job is to protect its citizens, not profit from their losses. The state of Michigan has set records in online casino gambling and sports wagering. But for some people, the price was never worth it. In the time that online casino gaming and sports wagering has become legal, the state’s gambling hotline has received over 2,000 more calls in just one year. That was a nearly 33% increase, according to the Department of Health and Human Services. Read more...
The house always wins in the end. ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. — (AP) — The nation’s commercial casinos won nearly $14 billion in the third quarter of this year, marking the industry’s best quarter ever, and pushing U.S. casino revenue past what it was for all of 2020, according to figures released Tuesday. Read more here.
- Bristol Village Board Attempts to Railroad Casino Land Deal
- Legal Review of Bristol Hard Rock Casino Letter or Intent
- Potential for another Kenosha casino proposal could be in the works
- BRISTOL RESIDENTS: SLOW DOWN CASINO LAND DEAL
- Hard Rock may be rolling the dice again on financing and running a Kenosha casino