About Citizens Against Expanded Gambling
Founded in 2015, Citizens Against Expanding Gambling (CAEG) is the only organization exclusively dedicated to lobbying against the expansion of gambling in Wisconsin. We inform, equip and engage 1,000s in our statewide grassroots coalition of citizens, employers and community leaders who share a common concern about the explosion of gambling in Wisconsin. Join our coalition today by signing our petition here. We have successfully fought back the legalization of Daily Fantasy Sports (the entrée to online gambling) in 2016 and 2017.
You also might be interested in
“In reality, it was more than $500,000 she had taken from the company. For her crimes, she received eight years in prison.”
“When Jason failed to place a large bet for Wu, a bet that would have won a very large amount of money, Mark turned to violence to settle his score. Wu shot Jason in his own home, along with two of Jason’s roommates…”
"The City of Baraboo agreed to support Sauk County's opposition to the Ho-Chunk Nation taking land near their casino into tax-exempt status Monday evening, with the proviso that the interested parties should work on a mutually agreeable compromise. Controversy has been sparked among local government bodies after the Nation applied to the federal Bureau of Indian affairs to have 600 acres of land along Highway 12 and North Reedsburg Road given trust status. Schauf has estimated trust status for the properties would result in a loss of about $700,000 in taxes for the county, Baraboo School District, town of Delton and other governments."
- ‘We’ve got to get gaming out of our blood’: Pandemic shock pushes Wisconsin tribes to diversify economy
- Play Globally: Free-to-Play reshapes user acquisition and retention in sports betting
- List of NFL players suspended for gambling: Calvin Ridley joins Josh Shaw, others busted for betting
- How sports betting has increased predatory gambling across the U.S.
- The WAGER, Vol. 27(1) – Wait, I’m in the red? Gamblers’ difficulty in estimating their gambling outcomes