STOP THE BELOIT CASINO is a project of Citizens Against Expanded Gambling, Inc.
WHO WE ARE
Citizens Against Expanded Gambling is a statewide group of concerned citizens, employers and community leaders who oppose the expansion of
gambling in Wisconsin.
Founded in 2015, Citizens Against Expanding Gambling (CAEG) is the only organization exclusively dedicated to lobbying against the expansion
of gambling in Wisconsin.
Studies continue to show that gambling promotes an increase in crime, contributes to the destruction of families, with some sizeable costs to taxpayers and increases the number of compulsive and problem gamblers without additional dollars dedicated to treatment.
OUR GOALS ARE TO:
1. Keep money in the hands of working people
- Stop the growth of government-sanctioned gambling
- Educate the public about the dangers of gambling
2. Advocate for the best interest of Wisconsin citizens
- Oppose policies that expand gambling and put citizens at greater risk of addiction
- Support communities confronting off-reservation casinos
3. Stop the expansion of predatory gambling
- Run local and statewide campaigns to educate public officials
- Foster relationships with legislators and stakeholders who support our position